TV Show Challenge
Pick your top 5 shows at the moment and answer the following questions. Don’t cheat.
(These are in no particular order… and they’re not my favorite shows ever. Just the ones I’m watching right now. I guess somehow I feel that’s important for everyone to know.)
- True Blood
- The L Word
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
Surprisingly enough, the Janitor. If he just chilled out a bit every now and then, I’d like him all the time.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
Cold Ground. I’m not telling you why.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
hmm. Probably 4. Possibly 5 though. One of those two.
5. What’s your favourite relationship in 3?
Hodgins and Angela. Though Booth and Bones always make the list.
6. Who is your anti relationship in 2?
Chase and Cameron
7. How long have you watched 1?
For as long as I can remember
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Nick really liked it and we watched it together a few times and that was it.
9. Who is your favourite actor in 2?
Gotta be… HUGH LAURIE. Duh, again.
10. Which show do you prefer, 1, 2, or 5?
Probably the L word, though honestly it just depends on whether I want comedy, drama, or lesbian sex at the time.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
Scrubs, most definitely.
12. If you could be anyone from 4 who would you be?
hmmm… Probably Tara. She is just really badass.
13. How would you kill off your favourite character from 1?
Probably alcohol poisoning. He drinks too much as is.. Maybe some crazy sex thing with Jordan? Meh, I don’t know.
14. Would a 4/5 crossover work?
… it would work for me… Vampires and lesbians in a cliquey Southern town? Isn’t that the way it’s done anyway? lol
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Turk and Elliot, but from the earlier seasons, not the later ones. Just because they are already really good friends at that point.
16. Overall, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5?
hmm… that’s incredibly hard. The Bones characters act better, but you can’t beat the chemistry between everyone in the L word. I have no idea.
17. Which show has a better soundtrack, 1, 4, or 5?
Ooh, I don’t know. I love the soundtrack to all of them honestly. I have most of the L word soundtrack that I want though, as well as Scrubs, and House I can just accumulate over time. That’s leaves True Blood and Bones. True Blood wins on that one, I think then.